Please read carefully.
- UPDATE: 5/15/2020
- GREAT NEWS!!!!!!
- As of 5/15/20, we were notified that we will be allowed to offer a hybrid course consisting of Zoom sessions and independent online curriculum. There will be one single class (3 hours) where students will have to report in person to take the permit test.
- We will have more information from the state regarding when we can resume with classes and driving. We will not have any additional information regarding that until 5/26/2020. All we know now is that we can provide digital instruction once they give us the green light.
- You can continue to enroll for any of our upcoming courses via this website. Once we are allowed to continue with classes, we will contact students directly. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLASSES THIS SUMMER WILL BE THE NEW DIGITAL FORMAT WITH JUST ONE CLASS IN PERSON.
- Please be advised that once we have the go ahead from the Governor to resume courses, we will offer classes morning, afternoon and evenings in order to “catch up”
- Motorcycle classes are allowed to restart in June. We will be contacting everyone that has made a deposit directly with new class dates.
Stay safe and we appreciate your patience as we all navigate the current circumstances.
Roy’s Driver & Rider Education has been providing quality drivers education classes for Maine residents for over 60 years for individuals looking to get their Maine drivers license or Maine motorcycle license. We offer Maine drivers license education classes year round and Maine motorcycle license education classes seasonally.
We offer drivers education classes in Auburn, Brunswick, Camden Hills Regional High School, Freeport, Lewiston, Lisbon Falls, Medomak Valley High School, Oak Hill High School, Livermore Falls Adult Ed, and Turner (at the Leavitt Institute).
“With you at every turn” is our motto. We care about the quality of education that we give to our students. Our goal is to provide a driver education course to our students as cost effective as possible. We strive to perform these services in a timely and professional manner. We want our students to leave us with the knowledge that they need in order to be a good safe driver.